Comment on page
Deals are the atomic unit of investment in Venture OS. Under the hood, Deals are highly standardized yet flexible legal vehicles that, combined with our full-suite fund administration service and stakeholder coordination software, provide a powerful deal execution engine for venture firms, syndicates, startups, and more.
Some configurations our customers are using today:
- 1.Side vehicles. Extend your fund's life and engage LPs by allowing them to top off allocation into a deal you're investing in.
- 2.Single-use SPVs. Syndicate deals into one specific company with ease.
- 3.Founder led vehicles. Roll up smaller angel investor checks into one vehicle and simplify your cap table, saving you time and money during priced equity rounds.
- 4.Full-service venture fund. Run a traditional GP-LP venture fund. Charge management fees, carry, etc.
- 5.Access fund. Sell event-driven deal flow access. Perfect for demo days and accelerators.